1/72 Sniper XR Pod

Hi Daryl,

Sorry if this seems to be rushing you, just curious actually. How are the Sniper (Pantera) pods going, and how about the F-16 spines? I'm still very much interested!

Thanks for any update you might have.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Hi Folks,

My sincere apology for the bad follow up & lack of comms… Just wanted to materialize the product prior going public as I do not wish to disappoint you folks further.

Please view attached pics for the latest development…. I’ve cleaned up & assembled the Pod for a sling shot.

Corrected Pylon (HSG Kit)

PICT0002-1.jpg

Sling Shot (RoG Intake)

PICT0003.jpg

Just for illustration, I managed to sling onto a Viper jet which was built many years back….

PICT0007.jpg

Both the XR Pod & Pylon is stocked for delivery…

I only have 50pcs for delivery as of current because the mold has given way… So it might take a while more to resume production for the XR.

Those had previously placed an order from me, the pods are set aside for you already. Please feel free to write me if you’ve any questions & I’ll try to get back to you within a day or two….

Thanks for your patience & kind support

Best Regards,

Daryl

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hello guys, how are you all, let me start by saying the amazing work you guys do and its admiring, i have a 1/6 scale F-16 turbine power that i fly in Miami, and i got this Lantirn Pod bug that i want to put it on mine, woud you guys be able to assist me with the measurements so i can make one my own, i will really apreciate if anyone can assist me with this heres my email marvinf14@hotmail.com

DSC_7429_jpg.jpg