Hi,

Well my Swordfish diorama is now complete, I could carry on adding detail but for now I will call this done!

The Tamiya Swordfish build progress can be found HERE but this thread will just show how the diorama finished.

I see the diorama set in Gibraltar 1941, the ground crew are just moving the Swordfish to end of the jetty to refuel and make adjustments as per the pilots request. In fact pilot and gunner have walked over to discuss what is required and are talking with the chief mechanic........ well actually it looks like the gunner is taking a quick nap!

See its taken me that long to make this model I'm even thinking up stuff now! :wacko:

Many photos I'm afraid :)

sword01.jpg

sword02.jpg

sword03.jpg

sword04.jpg

sword05.jpg

sword06.jpg

sword07.jpg

sword08.jpg

Edited by Dr Fester

*stunned*

Like was pointed out earlier, 11/10, go to top of class, collect 10 house points etc etc.

Pete, I don't know if you're a compo guy, but you really want to be entering that somewhere. Oh, and submitting it to a modelling magazine.

Brilliant mate, just brilliant.

Will you be at Yeovilton on 10 Feb - bringing the Swordfish?

I will hopefully make it to Yeovilton, work permitting. As for bringing the Swordfish I'm not sure if its up to close scrutiny or even good enough for public display. :cheers:

Cheers

Doc

I'm talking of the 'Doc Fester Appreciation Society' of course. Now where's the badge....

Jen.

Oh dear I thought we had done away with that - oh well it you must......OK so he has done a good job - but so do a lot of people on the ARC site ......( ever wondered why I don't put up pictures of any of mine?????) Come on Jen - get a grip and show Doc how it really should be done.

David.

:cheers: DAGNABBIT DOC!!!!! That came out beautiful. I have always liked the Swordfish, but have never quite got up the guts to even buy one. Your diorama makes me want to try one.(I must resist, I must resist, I must resist). WELL DONE SIR!!!

Humbled by the light!!

Jack aka BUGFAN