Finally Finshed one

When did we get our vipers???

Thats right the damn goverment cancelled the order! and then got rid of ou fighter wing!

&@(#)@#)@&*(&*#$)$(@#)(*@&$)(*!!!!!!!!!

Anyway nice looking viper!

Dave in Kiwi land!

Edited by moeggo
I've been planning to What-if a RNZAF Viper. Yours looks awesome and will be a great inspiration.

Cheers,

Dave

I've been planning that build as well, it will someday be part of what I call "What Could Have Been" F-16s. It will be F-16s from countries that at one time or another considered buying the F-16- Australia, Switzerland, etc.

I was really looking forward to RNZAF F-16s. Too bad the deal fell through.

Chappie

Edited by Chappie
I really like your model, but your website crashes Firefox and, when I use IE to view it, all kinds of crap starts d/l'ing to my PC... MSWord profiles, numerically named .exe and .txt files... makes me very nervous. :)

Hi, website wseems to work fine for me with FF adn IE. Checkd on several PC's both here and work. Might be something with your system? :)

Thanks to all for the kind comments

Fwoar! I like your Viper a lot, the Euro-style camo really suits them, and is an interesting take on what might have been if Ms Clarke and her know-it-all sycophants hadn't axed the deal.

I tend to think that they'd have gone to either a two-tone or single colour gray, a bit like what they've done with the Herc's and Iroquois, or even o/a dark green like the final Scooter scheme but heck, I think it looks much more interesting in this scheme.

Cheers from NZ

Mike A

Fwoar! I like your Viper a lot, the Euro-style camo really suits them, and is an interesting take on what might have been if Ms Clarke and her know-it-all sycophants hadn't axed the deal.

I tend to think that they'd have gone to either a two-tone or single colour gray, a bit like what they've done with the Herc's and Iroquois, or even o/a dark green like the final Scooter scheme but heck, I think it looks much more interesting in this scheme.

Cheers from NZ

Mike A

Hi Mike

Well since they were the ex pakistni aircraft they would have come in that scheme which is a little different (and IMHO nicer) than the USAF grey.

I've got one Tamyias new F-16CJ's on order. That will be a 75 Sqn aircraft. (I'm thinking of another what if, along the lines of The RNZAF traded up to CJ in a few years time :) )

Can't decide whether it will be the dark gray like the C-130/Huey/P-3 fleet or all green like the last A-4 Scheme.

need to think on it more :-)