OV-1D Mohawk Cockpit info

Hey Guys,

A quick question. what color is the interior of the OV-1D Mohawk? I want to do one like on the kit box. I am using the roden 1/48th kit and Have the true details cockpit set for it. Trying to figure out flat gull gray or dark gull gray

thanks

Andy

Hey Guys,

A quick question. what color is the interior of the OV-1D Mohawk? I want to do one like on the kit box. I am using the roden 1/48th kit and Have the true details cockpit set for it. Trying to figure out flat gull gray or dark gull gray

thanks

Andy

Go dark gull. I remember from crawling under the istrument panel. it was a darker gray.

JC

Hey Guys,

thanks

Andy

It's flat and it's gull gray, dark gull gray almost certainly. However, that may appear a little dark even considering that most of the cockpit surfaces are black except for the rear bulkhead, the floor, and the sides of consoles and cockpit. Light gull gray would be too light.

OV-1Cockpit2.jpg

OV-1Cockpit1.jpg