I originally posted this in the General Discussion but since it is "in progress" I thought it should go here.

We had major house renovations going on recently, and one of the additions was my new model workshop. It is 10 x 14 and is permanently built into the ground, the contractor built it to match the home, with hardi plank siding and an architectural shingled roof. It also has heat and air.

The exterior is basically done (save the soffit) I have it wired and air lines are run for the spray booth etc. We are awaiting final inspection before completing the inside. (Insulation, wall board, etc.) Excuse the clutter around it the place is still a mess.

Ryan

WorkShop.jpg

to be continued.....

Small Update, more shots. The first set shows the air setup I wanted.....no noisy compressor in the space. The compressor is located in a storage room in the garage. The air line was measured and glued together to pass through the wall and underground to the model room. (note the moister trap has not been installed yet)

InAir.jpg

WallAir.jpg

The next pic show the air line piped up over head and then to the center of the long wall where the spray booth cabinet will be located. If you look close an airbrush is attached to preform the pressure test.

ModelRoomAir.jpg

Here is the AC/Heat and panel box, and an interior shot.

AcandPanelBox.jpg

InsideShot.jpg

Thanks

Ryan

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Steve B., The original plan was to extend it off the garage however the set backs were to tight.....not to mention the cost of the slab. So the stand alone Idea came to mind. As long as it would look like the house I was OK with it, really it is right off the pool so it will kinda look like a pool cabana.....BUT we will all know the real truth:)

Toad, the UC ref is on the list...that is the very reason I put outlets above and below the future work tables.

Ryan