I've been looking at getting a Paasche or Artograph spray booth, or a similar one for that matter, but before I spend money on a new one, I was wondering if anyone was selling their old one.

Why you would want to part with your spray booth simply eludes me, but I figured I'd still ask beforehand. :bandhead2:

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Spackles94

That is something you can make and just as good as any you may buy.

I used a $19 box fan from Home depot. One 3M 20X20 high quality furnace filter.

A 21X21X21 card board box I got for free. Duct tape and a sharp knife.

I also bought a few cheap fiberglass filters to put before the expensive 3M flter to help catch the bulk

of the paint particles and expand the life of the expensive filter.

booth-1.jpg

booth-2.jpg

I've been looking at getting a Paasche or Artograph spray booth, or a similar one for that matter, but before I spend money on a new one, I was wondering if anyone was selling their old one.

Why you would want to part with your spray booth simply eludes me, but I figured I'd still ask beforehand. ;)

Thanks in advance!

That's pretty neat — thanks for sharing!

I've got the box and the fan, so that's a start. :)

(Wouldn't you need a sparkless fan, though?)

If anyone still has one for sale, I'd still like to consider the offers. I've been trying to make a point to make the workbench/workroom "look like it was planned." :D And that's the reason why I was going for a bona fide paint booth — my wife would also find it a bit more aesthetically pleasing. ;)

I've been wanting to get one for years, I just never got around to it. Just like I've been looking at this forum for years and never got around to joining or posting. :blink:

Thanks again!

Edited by Spackles94
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

May I ask you a question:

sound like I didn't know the reason... what cause to problem if you used with lacquer or enamels? :)

Let_models,

Ka-boom! :D

So, I take it people love their spray booths and don't want to part with them? :o

Wouldn't you have to spray quite alot to build up the fumes for an explosion? I figured we'd be talking about painting 1;1 scale cars to get that much. I was thinking about building my own, are the bathroom fans sealed? kinda doubt it :)

There was a guy on Armorama.com that was selling a booth a few weeks ago. Their buy and sell forum doesn't move particularly fast so it should be pretty easy to find (they don't really have a search function).

John

Wouldn't you have to spray quite alot to build up the fumes for an explosion? I figured we'd be talking about painting 1;1 scale cars to get that much. I was thinking about building my own, are the bathroom fans sealed? kinda doubt it :o

There was a guy on Armorama.com that was selling a booth a few weeks ago. Their buy and sell forum doesn't move particularly fast so it should be pretty easy to find (they don't really have a search function).

John

Awesome! I just saw it and sent a PM. It was a trade, but we'll see what happens. :)

Thanks so much!