Boeing 737 Krueger flap

I was wondering if anyone has detailed pictures of the Krueger flaps on a Boeing 737 the flaps are the ones nearest to the fueselage where the landing lights are, I don't need pictures of the flaps them selves but behind and above so I can see the detail mechanism, as I am building a Boeing 737 T-43A and noticed that these flaps are left open when it is on the ground.

Edited by Kev67

Hi Kev,

Here's all the help I can offer. I use to have some pictures showing the backs of the Kruegers I used when I done mine, but can't locate them. Hope this helps some.

Take care,

Frank

Krueger Flap profile

737-800 Krueger Flap

737-200 Krueger Flap

737-200ADV front view

737=200 extended position

I was wondering if anyone has detailed pictures of the Krueger flaps on a Boeing 737 the flaps are the ones nearest to the fueselage where the landing lights are, I don't need pictures of the flaps them selves but behind and above so I can see the detail mechanism, as I am building a Boeing 737 T-43A and noticed that these flaps are left open when it is on the ground.

Just a side note on those Krueger flaps. They don't always hang half way open like that when the aircraft is shut down. It depends on the hydraulic system. Usually the older aircraft's hydraulic systems will not be able to hold the pressure over night and the flap eventually starts to sag. However, most of the aircraft I see do not sag like that. So, don't feel obligated to do all the detailing if you don't want to, because they all don't do that. Good luck.